- When hatred, prejudice, and bullying threaten, whose voices will we turn to? The voices of the ...
- TAKING THE STAND Documentary received the “Alan Fortunoff Humanitarian Award” and r...
- Available as Digital download Order the film as online digital download here ...
- Premiere of TAKING THE STAND Documentary Short at New York Film Festival “Long Island Int...
- Photos and information about “TAKING THE STAND USA Tour 2015” at Boston College, Connecticut, H...
- Unique Worldwide Project Makes Nazi Era Eyewitnesses Approachable One Last Time U.S. Lecture To...
“You have to forget, but you cannot forgive.”
“Every time I went to bed, I thought to myself, ‘You’re a dead man on vacation. You’ll never get out of here.’”
“I feel victorious. I won. I did not give in.”
“If I started blaming God, then I was going to excuse men”
“You think, ‘All those people had to die; now you’ll have to die too.’”
“I was alone like a solitary tree in the woods. But I had to go on with my life.”
“From now on, you’re a grown-up; you must stand alone and go forward.”
“You must not plot revenge, because that harms you even more. Vengeful thoughts are the worst you can have.”
“ I can only advise young people to take the principles of the Bible as their guide.”